33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
i’ve never been.
15. How long until your next birthday?
like ten months, my birthday was early june.
16. What was the last movie you watched?
3 days to kill.
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
oh man that’s really hard. maybe lana del rey or paramore or imagine dragons or IDK
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
peer pressure, to be completely honest.
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
uhhh, not really, tbh. i don’t really regret too many things.
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
last night, when i had peanut butter crackers as a snack.
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
36. Do you have drama in your life?
not anymore but when i go back to school i’m sure there will be some drama.
i just saw a post about how dylan sprayberry is the first teenager in the history of the world to actually play a teenager on a show targeted at a teenage audience
i mean yeah thats great bc that really doesnt happen that often
but willa holland at fifteen played a fifteen year old on the o.c. like ten years ago so